Perspiration Pals 2 February 2023

Hi Pals! Happy little Friday! I had to turn into Kenny again this morning. I don’t particularly mind awful weather when I’m on my way home but I strongly object to getting soaked on my way to work. And now the sun is coming out… Really?? I must find a way to control the weather. My teleporting machine doesn’t seem to work anyway so I might just as well work no something different.

Anyway, let’s move on to something completely different. I’ve practically finished Bodyweight 1 in fact I dusted my weights off a little and I’m ready to tackle Strong 3 but to be honest, I’m rather apprehensive. I don’t trust my body anymore. I have various aches and pains almost on a daily basis which is quite unusual as I hadn’t had this problem merely 7 years ago when I started working out regularly. I did a Tasha routine this morning and I noticed that I was careful, I didn’t push myself as I’d normally do and I wonder if I can get back to where I started or this is actually a new phase in my fitness journey, so to say. Have you ever experienced anything similar? I know my topics are getting a bit boring, sorry about that.

Oh, by the way, it’s Crêpe Day! And Groundhog Day. So you can decide what to celebrate. You can celebrate both. But make sure you eat the crêpes and celebrate the groundhogs and not the other way round.