Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Program Launches this Sunday! Available for Purchase & Included with Plus

Good morning FB Family!

We've got some exciting news for you today. We had a big call for a new purchasable program, and so I built one!

Introducing:
FB Jumpstart - 4 Weeks of Lifting, HIIT, Cardio and Stretching
(now available)

This new 4 Week Program will be available for purchase, or included with FB Plus or a Plus Pass (no membership required). 

There's something else special about this program: if you purchase and complete this program by April 15th, you'll get a free week trial of FB Plus. This unlocks over 360 exclusive workout videos, 37 programs and challenges, and alllll of the Plus features.

This program is pretty challenging from the get go, but the workouts do progress in both length and intensity as the weeks go on. For instance, workouts in the first week are between 23-32 minutes a day - after that first week, the workouts increase to roughly 30-45 minutes a day. We will also step up the complexity and demand of the workouts as the program progresses. All you will need is an optional set of dumbbells.

We're really excited about this new program and hope that you will be too. I hope you have a great day!

Kelli

PS just a pic from one of our chilly walks recently this winter - cannot wait for the warmth of spring and to start my garden!

Edited