Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 1st

Hello Blenderz, and welcome to Wednesday and the first day of February!

So how has the first month of the year been to you? Maybe goals (if you had any) are being modified? No clear goals for me, but I am enjoying the benefits of Strong 3. Not only do I feel stronger, I am stronger. I suppose lifting things and putting them back down in a smart and repeated fashion will do that to ya.

But I (and others) are not done with Strong 3 yet. Today is a core day and you can bet that I will be picking that HIIT and core option.

But what are you picking today? Nothing or five minutes can work. I only hope it makes you feel better.

Now what of Food? It's another day of I don't know over here. I'd say it's a problem, but it's also kinda normal😅

Picture today is going a little artsy again, but with a grey sky and leaves. Normally it's blue sky backgrounds, but to mix it up, we got grey sky and some red leaves from a blueberry plant. Red only because they change to that color before falling off. The plants are a little confused this winter with it going from hot to cold to hot again. There was frost last week, and now I need the air condition.

Okay, I gotta run. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope your Wednesday behaves. But where would the fun be in that if it did?^^

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***