My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and we are almost halfway through the week and this month is almost over after today can you believe that already, which means that Valetine's Day is just around the corner because it's next month. Moving on to workouts I had a upper body workout with Kellie and it was a desending reps for 10, 8, and 6, one of my personal favorites with Kellie, I also have a couple more of them that are just like that too. The workouts that I have for the next three days are core, upper body, and lower body not excatly in that order but I'll have to see if it is in that order and if it is then i'll let you know.

For the weather for the rest of this week for us is going to be nice and sunny for three more days I think and then it's going to be cloudy on Friday, but I'm hoping it will be nice and sunny for the rest of the week. I'm also hoping that it will warm a lot more for the rest of the week, because it's really cold in the morning's for us and we would like it to be warmer during the day and not so cold at night. Who knows maybe if we're lucky enough then it might change for us and then we will be able to make it through the rest of the week a lot easier than before. We've been making it through this cold freezing nights and it's not been as cold during the day which is nice, but would be even nicer is if it got over 60 degrees during the day then it wouldn't be as cold at night.