Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 31st

Hey, Blendfriendz! How are you on this last day of January?

I'm hanging in there. I want to thank you all for the wishes and hugs yesterday. I already know, but it just affirms that I really have a true home with my FB Fam. I came to FB around six years ago for the workouts, but stayed because of the people and friendships I have here in the community. Thank you from every angle of the heartπŸ’™

So let's check-in. What's on the table, Blenderz? Workouts? Rest day? ..It's an upper body day for me and I once again I can't resist another new to me Tasha workout. I already love her orange outfit so its gotta be good.

Then to turn it over to food, what is it, Blendiez? Not really sure over here, but it just might be tacos.

Picture for Tuesday is of a Dahoon Holly. Their peak season was around month ago, but the berries are still holding on and strong here. At least until the birds get to them.

Alright, Blendfriendz, that's about enough from me for now. Thank you for reading and checking in with me today. Best wishes for a good and kind day to you!

To all who has lost a furbaby. And to Kim, #TangoTuesday πŸ’šπŸ’š

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***