Perspiration Pals Monday January 30th

Hey Pals and happy Monday to you! I hope you had a pleasant weekend and are looking forward to good things in the week ahead. And if not, I hope you know you have friends here who you can vent to and who can always be relied upon for words of encouragement and support.

What's the week looking like for you from the perspective of your workout calendar? Looking forward to interesting new routines or boosting your energy and serotonin levels with tried and true favorites? Or maybe what your body is really needing is rest, and that's important too. I'm doing my specialty of having a challenge/program scheduled but not quite following the videos as prescribed. Today is day 6 of the Pilates challenge and instead of doing the short Pilates workout I've done in the past and the HIIT workout I don't want to do, I'll be doing my second yoga video with Aly and a core workout with Kayla.

Although we went out for dinner Saturday, today is my son's actual 19th birthday and he wants to make pizzas for dinner, so what can you do? Guess I'll just have to suffer 😉. What deliciousness do you have planned? Or maybe you'll get lucky and have surprise cake.

Picture above is the sunrise from the top of the steep hill our road ends in, from one of my morning walks last week. Below is the same sunrise reflected on the water at the bottom of the hill.