HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 30th β„οΈπŸ‘Ÿ

Happy Monday, Blendfriends! It's leg day here, so I'll share this thought:

"Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats."

I borrowed this silly quote from Ivett over on P Pals, so if it looks familiar that's why 😁.

I'm still feeling super happy to be able to do my workouts. Day 12 of Blend, and I'm discovering a short strength add-on I've never done before. Then I will walk through the snow to the office... hopefully the sidewalks will be clear. We are having amazing snowfall lately🎿. I need to get some snowshoes, can't let this exceptional weather go to waste! Really? No emoji for β„οΈπŸ‘Ÿ? The sales are still on, so I might find some before the weekend. We've got reliably cold weather in view, so the snow will still be there! What about you, friends, is the weather letting you enjoy your outdoor activities? I've seen on here that we have several walkers, runners & joggers, Any skaters? My husband wants to do Nordic skating, a sort of combination of skiing and skating. That would be terrifying to me... takes all kinds, though 🀣🀣

Tonight I'll be making sourdough pizza. When I fed my sourdough yesterday, it didn't rise in time for yesterday's supper, so it got put off till today. It'll be nice to have part of supper prepared ahead of time πŸ˜‹

Well, I'd better get going, those squats aren't going to do themselves. Have a fabulous day everyone!