Daily Check-in: Monday, January 30th

Hi everyone!

How was your weekend? Good in some way I hope. More so when/if you checked in with Lea for a couple brilliant check-ins over the weekend! Thanks, Lea!

So how are you today, Blenderz?

I'm feeling off and out of sorts. It just is what it is, I guess. I'll be fine, but today is very much an unpleasant anniversary that I would like to move on from as soon as possible.

So let's just get right to checking in so I can read about your days, starting with workouts. Maybe? Maybe not? I hope you choose something that fits your mood and works for you. ..I'm starting up the last week of Strong 3 and I know a few others are as well. I'm going with a never done before Tasha workout that I'm sure will work up a good burn.

And what about food? I really don't know for myself. So I will think about it later. Coffee works for now.

Picture for the Mondaze is some ice crystals on some wood. Pretty cool how the ice was standing up like little hairs.

Alright everyone, that's all I got for now. Thank you for reading and choosing to check in with me today. I hope your day goes as well as it can!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***