šŸ‘» checkin 29-1-23

Hey lovely peoples, another šŸ‘» checkin from me. Thank you for all your replies yesterday. I had fun reading them all. What a lovely chatty bunch we are, right?! All we need now is a big pot of coffee and (lots of) cakes on the table with some cosy chairs aroundā€¦ oh well: stop dreaming, business calls!

Workouts: anything happening as far as that goes?! Lots of possibilities for all of us in this, our, blenderfamily! Mine will be a morning of nature conservation work, the afternoon will unfortunately be spent sitting down in a meeting (AGM of our volunteering group, which as one of the task leaders, I have to attend!). But letā€™s hear about your movement or non-movement today! I guess ā€œlet your body guide youā€ā€¦.

Food: anything happening as far as that goes?! Well, is that true? We can do without working out, but certainly not without food. I have a board games night at a friendā€™s house which means she is cooking. I only bring along the chocolate bark! Your food today though, thatā€™s what it is about. So letā€™s hear it from you.

Oh and yesterday another question appeared to me as I was clearing up and cleaning the kitchen after hubs cooked (I never got to do pizza, he offered to cook!). What does your kitchen look like after you have cooked a meal? Mine: when I cook, itā€™s usually one dish in the oven, so I clean while itā€™s cooking. Immaculately clean even before we start eatingā€¦ When hubs cooks, however, he makes an incredible mess, a regular ā€œbomb siteā€! I end up cleaning (a lot) after we have eatenā€¦ šŸ˜± so whatā€™s it like in your kitchen domain?

Photo: yesterdayā€™s picture was an overturned crab on the beach with no bits and pieces left. Todayā€™s picture?! Well, anything goes right? What do you see in this picture? There is no right or wrong answer here. Hubs saw something else to me. Even if you donā€™t see anything specific, you will probably agree itā€™s a beautiful piece and a Mother Natureā€™s Work of Art!

Off now but looking forward to reading what your imagination comes up withā€¦ see you later.

Feel free to join in here with whatever you want to share with us. As extensive or short as suits you best today.

Edited