đź‘»checkin Saturday 28-1-23

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies! How’s life with you and those around you wherever you are? Anything exciting happening this weekend or just a nice “nothing happening, nothing needs to happen” weekend?! I have a few things on but nothing out of the ordinary, which suits me totally fine.

Well: business right?!?! What are you up to workoutwise? Strong 3, independent workout, custom shovelling snow workout, other activity workout or a well earned rest day??? Is there anything on your calendar or is it empty like mine? I am off to do some litterpicking with friends in a minute. So 🤞it won’t be too depressing. After that my day is empty, although a friend did mention a possible seadip. We will see what movement today brings. Let me know your movement or non-movement for today.

Next busines is food, right?!?! Well, absolutely NO idea whatsoever (what’s new there, Lea?)! I might do a Raven Friday and go for pizza, but as yet it’s all a big fat ❓Your food today though, anything exciting, a three course dinner, a “can’t be bothered to cook” peanut butter sandwich, comfort food? Let me know and I might get some inspiration before the day is out.

Now I know I am not our “queen of questions” Ingeborg, but can I, as nosy me, ask you what sort of area do you live in? What would be your perfect place to live? When I was in Italy surrounded by the spectacular beauty of the Alps, I realised: it’s unbelievably amazingly beautiful, but I couldn’t live here. That’s when that question occurred to me. As you may have gathered from earlier posts, I live by the sea, and although it’s a town I live in, it’s very green and surrounded by extensive areas of heathland, and just a short drive away from the Jurassic Coast in the UK (cliffs, coves and inlets). And basically: my perfect place to live! So what about you? But feel free to ignore all this, if you don’t fancy answering.

Photo: guessing time…. What do you think this rather spooky looking thing is?

Feel free to join in here with whatever you want to share with us. As extensive or short as suits you best today.

I’m off for now, see you later!