Daily Check-in: Friday, January 27th

Hey Blendfriendz!

How is everyone feeling on and about this Friday?

I'm kinda meh, but otherwise functional. Ready to get to the stuff and things--more so after I finish my coffee.

Anyway, so how about those workouts? It's another total body day and I think I'll be going with Nicole. I remember that one being a good one so I want to try it out again and maybe--just maybe--add on Kayla's extra credit.

Guys, Strong 3 buddies, we are almost done with week 3! ..But wherever you are in this program or something else entirely, I hope you are feeling the benefits of movement.

And for the added Friday experience, a flower for the day! Here I found some Violet Wood Sorrel growing out of a potted orange tree. Sorrels are pretty common, usually coming in this color pictured or yellow, and the leaves often mistaken for clover. In anyway, one of my favorites to spot.

Alright, Blendiez, I best be on my way. Don't forget you will be checking in with our life loving Lea over the weekend so be sure to check out what adventures she has going on!

And then come Monday time, I'll be right back here to rock another week with you all.

But until all that, your Friday; and hopes that it will be most kind to you. I'll catch you later, FB Fam. Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited