Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 26th

Hello, Blenderz, and welcome to Friday Eve! Is the ever inching closer weekend sound appealing to you? In any way, let's look at the ghosting (guest hosting) schedule and see who will be your weekend guide this weekend and future weekends on the check-ins!

This weekend, January 28th & 29th: Lea

February 4th & 5th: Shabnam

February 11th & 12th: Karen

February 18th & 19th: Inge

February 25th & 20th: ????

As always if you ever want to host a weekend on the dates available or future weekends, just let me or Kim know and we will get you scheduled in! Thanks in advance! Also, if your name on a weekend doesn't work, just let us know. The only reason there is a gap in the line up is because I was putting Inge's ghost dates about a month apart. It's all modifiable. (And since posting, schedule has already been edited :))

Okay, so lets get to the workouts. I'm really feeling it in my shoulders after yesterday's tough total body. So I'm thrilled today is more of an active recovery. My eye is on the yoga with Marina. Looking forward to a more relaxing workout. But what about you all?

And what again of this dinner question? It has a tendency to never solve itself so I guess I'll figure it out later! Happy eating whatever is on your plate.

Photo today is maybe a little odd and even a little cute as what you are looking at front and center is a baby pinetree. Kinda neat to think that even the tallest trees start small and go from there. I think we can even twist this into some form of motivation, yeah?

Alright, here's hoping for some good hours ahead. Thanks for being here and being you, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited