HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 26th

Hi everyone.

It's Thursday again so here is your ever optimistic, vivacious Thursday-thread-starter. 🥳🎈✨ (Using sarcasm to perk me up.)

"Whatever you’re feeling, be good to yourself. If you feel lost, be patient with yourself while you find your way. If you feel scared, be gentle with yourself while you find the strength to face your fear. If you feel hurt, be kind to yourself while you grieve and slowly heal. You can’t bully yourself into clarity, courage, or peace, and you can’t rush self-discovery or transformation. Some things simply take time, so take the pressure off and give yourself space to grow." - Lori Deschene

Not doing so well here. Some older somatic symptoms have flared up again which always leaves me feeling depressed and anxious. Not sleeping great, either. Trying to keep myself slightly busy but it's hard.

Let's move on to how you are doing today. Any plans for a workout, a walk, some cycling? Battling the snow or "just" the icy wind? 🥶

I'll be doing yoga, but since I could use some movement to lift my spirits, I'll first try https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-cardio-workout-for-beginners-recovery-cardio-workout-with-no-jumping?scheduledDate=2023-01-26 Hope it will do my mind and body good.

I hope you have a good, non-stressful day. 🐌