Perspiration Pals 26 January 2023

Hi Pals! After yesterday’s food talk here I thought I’d make some nice dinner. I spent almost an hour in the kitchen using healthy ingredients and all that only to scoff the lot in 10 minutes while watching a booktuber talk to the nice AI about book recommendations. Have you heard of the AI you can talk to online? It’s really nice and, well, intelligent. We’d better be polite to it because it might spare us during the rise of the machines…

Anyway, let’s talk about exercise first. I’m still doing Bodyweight 1 (juggling with the scheduled routines like a pro) but I think I’m ready to pick up my dumbbells again. I’m a bit apprehensive so I really hope my shoulder will behave because I’m going to finish B1 next week. We’ll see. What I’ve noticed is that I seemed to have lost weight. Well, muscle mass really which makes me rather sad. On the bright side, at least I didn’t have to stop working out altogether.

All right, question: If medical science found a way to keep people healthy and fit without us having to do HIIT and lift weights, would you still do it? I think I would still like to exercise but I probably wouldn’t stop cycling or I would go hiking or something equally fun.

I always find it difficult to find a meme or a picture unless there’s a dominant topic so here’s a random fitness quote. Warning! Gross grammar mistake! The teacher wasn't paying attention... Lynna did.

Edited