Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 25th

Hey everyone! How's it Wednesdaying?

Maybe we can kickstart it with talking about those workouts? Or how maybe not working out is the answer today? Rest days are a pretty important part of that fit life, so I hope you find just what you need to do to feel great or better.

That being said, it's a workout day for me and Strong 3 crew. Options today involve a lengthy Tasha workout that I want to do. I feel like being challenged and 73 minutes with Tasha certainly seem like that will do the trick. Buddies, what did you pick? And good luck to everyone in whatever path you choose.

Food? Not a clue. But it will be there in some form or another. Maybe you have something more specific going on in the kitchen?

Anyways, picture for today is of some Small Ballmoss playing with the lighting of the sun. I thought it looked kinda cool, so here I am sharing it to make it more of a #wildwednesday

But as for your halfway day, I hope it is as good as it can be. Thank you for reading and taking the time to check in with me. I have to run for now, but I'll read you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited