Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 24th

Hello Blenderz! How are you today? I hope things are going mostly alright for you.

So how are you moving today? It's another Strong 3 day for me; today being all about the core. I've done the shorter Tasha one like 5 times now, so I think I'll go with the longer Amanda option. Her three rounds of core strength is no joke and is sure to fire up that mid section. Good luck to any or no movement you have going on!

And to turn it over to food, what is everyone cooking up? The tuna burgers I had for dinner last night turned out very tasty and quite easy to do, so I'll share the recipe in case anyone else is interested: https://www.cilantroparsley.com/tuna-patties-air-fryer/#tasty-recipes-7701-jump-target

Picture I'm sharing for today is of my big guy, Hydro. Now I (or really anyone for that matter) never need an excuse to share all the dog and the amazingly varied furry and feathered things, but today is his special day as he turns two on this Twos-day. He looks so grown up here, my big puppy❤️

Alright, Blendfriendz, I have to run along now. Best wishes for a kind day. I thank you for reading and checking in with me today! Later!

And for Kim, #TangoTuesday💚💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***