Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Kayla's Early Tuesday Thoughts

Greetings, Blenders!

Hello, and happy 2023! Has your 2023 started off strong, or do you prefer more of a slow roll start to your new year? What types of goals, inspirations, and affirmations are motivating you right now?

We had an amazing Community thread around this time in 2022 that centered on your word-of-the-year. In 2023, I'm focused on Minimalism. My goals are to reduce overconsumption (of social media, spending, and gummy bears in particular) and to shift focus back to my basic needs: family, learning, and physical wellness. Learning to enjoy and cherish what we have is sometimes easier said than done, but I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Speaking of Challenge, did you enjoy the 5-day Challenge that we recently released? I did not partake as I am doing an independent challenge of my own but followed your successes on social media and in the Comment section! What type of Challenge and Program would you like to see from us next?

Looking forward to another great year together, both on and off the screen. Let's tackle our goals together, and always remember - “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” ―Lewis Carroll

Cheers,

Kayla