Daily Check-in: Monday, January 23rd

Hello FB Fam!

And a glorious(?)(!) Monday morning to you! Note definition of glorious can vary widely here depending on the glory levels.

But what was certainly glorious was our wonderful Inge ghosting (guest hosting) up the weekend and further appreciation extended out to Kim for being nothing short of fantastic with her two weeks of hosting. Thank you and thank you! Also continual best wishes to Alphie feeling better!😘

So, time to play a little catch up with my Blendiez. How are you all? And what about that workout life? Any programs and challenges you are tackling? Maybe freestyling? What's been your workout mood?

..I'm halfway through Strong 3, so today starts week 3, opening up with some total body options. Might go with Nicole as I haven't tried that one yet. Strong buddies, where are you all at? How are you liking the program? I feel it has been amazing and so varied; challenging me in the best ways. And also; SO. Hungry. Like, all the time. I have to keep adjusting to make sure I eat enough!

Which nicely brings me to the food part. I have some canned tuna, so I was thinking about making some tuna burgers in the air fryer. Sounds pretty good to me! Add a side of veggies and I'm on my way to a yummy meal! ..As always, do share all your food-ventures!

Now as for the picture, I figure I couldn't go wrong with a blue sky thrown in for today. The really tall grass in the picture might be Giant Thatching Grass. Grasses are harder for me to identify, but in any way looks magnificent against the blue.

Alright, I hope everyone can have a nice start of the week. It is lovely to be with you and I look forward to hearing whatever you all have going on! See you in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***