Perspiration Pals Sunday January 22, 2023

Happy Sunday Ppals!

It is a gray rainy morning here. It was nice and sunny yesterday so I am glad I got out to enjoy it.

Yesterday I also made a nice curried veggie dish with the rest of my fresh veggies. Now I have several servings of zucchini, broccoli, carrots and mushrooms to enjoy. I having them over penne-hence the meme and I would like to know your thoughts.

Today I have some nice indoor activities to do while it is raining. I am going to a woman's basketball game. I do have to make it from the parking lot to the stadium in the rain. It is about a 10 min walk. I like that part even in the rain. It gives me some exercise between all the sitting.

I haven't done a program or challenge in over a month. I am going to start the flex challenge later today and add in lower body workouts on the off days. I am thinking of Kelli's walking workouts.

How are you all doing? What are you up to this weekend? I want to hear all about.

Now I must go Lillie is starring at my lap and patiently waiting for me to move the laptop.

Edited