Weekend Ghoster Check-In: Sunday, Jan 22nd

Good Morning dearies,

Well, at least at 1015am it's still morning for me. I've enjoyed my cups of tea, had my usual breakfast of an orange and kiwi and did some reading. Time to get started on the day though.. it'll be a shorter check-in today as I don't have a question for you.

So first things first, bombarding you with the usual topics: workouts and food.

Tell me what's happening on the workout front. Are you moving today? Well, of course you are but I mean sport wise. Any workouts planned or maybe just having a rest day? I know I am, as you know my weekend modus operandi never changes. But I'm interested in what you've got planned.

And how about food? Again today, no clue but I'm sure something will come to mind. I'm relying heavily on hubs here. Yesterday he made us terryake chicken kebabs with rice, yummie!! I wonder what he'll suprise me with today....

I wondered about a picture and decided on an oldie (don't look at the date on the picture, it's not correct). It shows our three cats Kashmir, Toulouse and Gracey. Unfortunately only Gracey is still amongst us, that is, she lives with my eldest Shauna. Kashmir (passed in 2020, 14yrs old) and Toulouse (passed 2008, only 3yrs old) were a couple. Gracey is also 14 yrs old and is still doing great, she's getting old but has a splendid health.

Well, I guess that's all for me this time. Thanks so much for reading my ramblings and come tomorrow you'll get to read our lovely Miss Raven's adventures again.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰