HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 21st

Good Saturday morning!

I woke up at 4am. No surprise since I fell asleep at around 7pm last night. I have to work on resetting my circadian rhythm.

So I signed up to a new 6-week challenge at work called The Biggest Winner. They provide us with nutrition guides and other tools and you get points by taking part in online fitness classes and workshops, and by completing mini weekly challenges. There are 3 ways to win: by accumulating the most points, by submitting a success story at the end of the challenge, or by taking your measurements and achieving the best improvement at the end of the 6 weeks. I will not take part in the measurements contest, but everything else sounds fun and I’m up for a new challenge.

I’ll also be challenging myself today by doing a core workout that includes movements that I have not done before. I purposely chose that workout for that reason. I think there is much to gain by going out of my comfort zone.

Are you the type of person who tries to find new ways to challenge yourself, physically and mentally? Do you find motivation in trying new things, or does “tried and true” work best for you? Either way, just don’t go kicking your way through a mirror 😉

Enjoy a great day everyone!