Daily Check-in: Friday, January 20th

Howdy there, Blenderinos!

How are you today?

I hope you're excited for the weekend--as you get to check-in with our fantastic guest host: Inge! Inge, thanks so much for ghosting, and can't wait to hear from you!

Before we get there though, we gotta talk today! So what's your Friday have in store for you?

Well, I gotta try to get someone scheduled to fix my washing machine--because it went kaput yesterday! That is not good when you have 4 dogs, are a very sweaty person who changes clothes numerous times a day, and/or have a hubby who comes home stinking to high heaven from his job. So....hopefully this washer can be fixed, and we can get someone here to do it very soon!

And what about workouts for today, Blendiez? What's going on on that front?

I spent all afternoon yesterday cleaning house. So that was my workout. Certainly worked up a sweat, and managed to aggravate my lower back. So I did a stretch and called it good. Today, back feels ok, so I may try to get to a Tasha routine like I originally wanted to do yesterday. Ideally, I'd like to do her 70-ish minute total body routine.

And what about food for today, Blenderz? What's on the menu?

Hmmm...well...I'll just worry about that later! ha!

Finally; a pic! A gorgeous snowy owl sitting atop a substation. I have only seen a couple owls so far this winter, and I would not be surprised if HPAI is the reason why. It was particularly bad this year, and affected raptors quite a bit. As it were, here's this pretty (I'm fairly certain) female just chillin out and doing her thing.

Ok Blendiez, that's enough from me for these past two weeks! You'll be back to checking in with our lovely Miss Raven again on Monday!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maDybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited