Perspiration Pals 20th January 2023

hey there pals,

how are we this FriYay? a bright, sunshiny but cold day out here. on the outside of my office window, i see frozen snowflakes and it looks like a window pattern actually ❄

i have a happy news to share --i finally passed my driving exam (practical) this morning. it was my second attempt and can't even begin to tell you all how much time, energy, efforts and money has gone into this! phew! now, I feel the happy low after that anxiety high of an exam. so, might celebrate with some chocolate or something..

how are (or have been) you on any tests? super confident, okay, anxious, neutral? for me, it's always like this -starts off very anxious and soon after might turn out okay (if not super great)..

fur baby's fine. she got a window hammock as Christmas present from a friend of mine. I might set that up this weekend..

that's about it from me pals. have a meeting in 10 mins, should go grab a cuppa coffee before that..over to you all now..take it away from here.

wish you all a great weekend ahead, and thank you for checking in with me today xx

Edited