Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Lower Body Strength Finisher

Good morning FB Family!

If you’re looking for a quick finisher/add-on to a lower body strength, cardio, or HIIT routine, today’s workout release is a great option for you:

Quick Lower Body Strength AMRAPs Finisher

This 15-minute workout is comprised of two AMRAP circuits (as many rounds as possible). You will continuously alternate between two exercises in each AMRAP, completing six reps of each move for as many rounds as you can complete within a three-minute timeframe. The workout is rated as a level 3 because the moves in each AMRAP are straightforward. However, if you’d like to increase the difficulty level just a smidge, move with a quick tempo, use heavy weights (for you), and/or complete the optional transition move between exercises.  

Although designed as an add-on routine, there is a quick warm-up to mentally prepare you for the work ahead as well as allow you to use this workout as a standalone routine. Whichever way you choose to use this workout, feel free to benchmark your progress by making note of your weight selections and number of completed rounds.

Don’t pay attention to my counting or tracking of rounds in the video – it’s obvious I couldn’t count and coach you at the same time. Plus, I was occasionally squeezing my stomach to prevent you from hearing the loud gurgling. I shouldn’t have chugged 32 ounces of water all at once. Oops.

I got a rewarding leg sizzle from this short routine! I hope you enjoy it, too. Do you enjoy add-on routines like this one? For what other kinds of workouts should I create finishers?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha