Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 19th

Hello Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today?

We're getting closer to the weekend--so that means we gotta talk ghosting! Here's our current line-up:

January 21st & 22nd: Inge

January 28th & 29th: Lea

Any weekend after the 28th & 29th is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, just speak up, and Raven or I will get ya scheduled in--and thank you in advance!

Okie dokie, Blendiez: let's talk workouts, shall we? What do your workouts look like for today?

Yesterday I opted to do a low impact and core video with Amanda. Was feelin a bit tired, and this one felt quite doable--plus I hadn't done it before, so two birds with one stone, as it were. Today, I think I'll do something lower body focused. Perhaps a Tasha routine? I haven't worked out with Tasha yet this week, and I feel that needs remedied!

What about some delicious and nutritious meals happenin today, Blenderz? What's on the menu?

Um. I wish I could tell you! Ha! I usually only decide upon dinner when it's actually dinner time!

Finally: a pic! Continuing our wild bird week theme--here's a peekaboo Red-bellied Woodpecker! This is a female, and you can tell that by her 'hairdo'. The males have a full red stripe on the back of their heads, while the females have a partial one. It sorta reminds me of Danny DeVito's hairstyle--so all red-bellied woodpeckers have become known to me as "Danny." This particular Danny likes to sit on the opposite side of the feeder and peek around it to keep an eye on me.

Ok Blendiez, that's enough from me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maDybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited