HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 19th πŸ–Œ

Hello everyone.

"Your body is not your masterpiece β€” your life is. Stop spending all day obsessing, cursing, perfecting your body like it’s all you’ve got to offer the world. Your body is not your art, it’s your paintbrush. Whether your paintbrush is a tall paintbrush or a thin paintbrush or a stocky paintbrush or a scratched up paintbrush is completely irrelevant." - Glennon Doyle (complete story can be found here https://momastery.com/blog/2014/07/06/body-masterpiece/)

Feeling a bit sick and low-energy, so I'll refrain from (wanted to write "reframe" there...) writing a whole story on the quote. What are your thoughts about this, if you want to share?

And I'm also interested in what you'll be doing in terms of movement today, and how you're feeling in general.

I managed a run earlier this week, which didn't go that well but I went. Got in two walks on Mon+Wed and daily yoga. About to do Day 18 of Center.

Picture of some ice I spotted on a walk. It's not the highest quality picture as I'm sure I need to clean my phone and it doesn't zoom that well anyway 😏

Wishing you a good day or at least a bearable one if you're having a rough time. Hang in there.

Edited