Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 18th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

It's lemon on pear/chicken on a bear/dog elected mayor day; so hopefully this halfway point finds you in a good place! We actually got a little shot of snow instead of rain last night, so that improves my mood quite a bit. Puppers are doing good too--which vastly improves my mood!

And you know what else improves my mood (usually)? Workouts! What workouts do you have planned for today, Blendfriendz?

Yesterday I did Amanda's arms and abs routine, and my upper back muscles are feeling it! I really enjoy that routine, and hope that Amanda makes more upper body Pilates in the future! As for today? I might do some more core work and maybe give Kayla's new knee-friendly lower body workout a try.

As for food today? What's on the menu?

I'm not sure. Maybe salad?

Finally: a pic! A bird that is easier to see in photo format than yesterday's pic--but I assure you that this little guy is not any easier to photograph! He's a Golden-crowned Kinglet, and he literally never.stops.moving. My copy of Ken Kaufman's "Field Guide to Birds of North America" classifies kinglets as "hyperactive midget birds", and he was not lying! These little guys are tiny and fast!

Ok Blendiez, that's enough from me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maDybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited