A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 18th

Good morning!

How are we all feeling? Chilly? Because that is how it feels here. I am not a fan. On the plus side, it might be sunny today?

I chose the quote because sometimes I feel annoyed that the workout is over 45 minutes. During the week it feels not possible to complete anything longer than that, but it actually is. I have the time. I just have to keep reminding myself.

I missed my check-in yesterday but I did day 2 of Booty challenge. It was upper body. Which was good, I was wondering how they planned to work on just my booty for two weeks...The trick is keeping it engaged even when not doing a specific booty exercise.

I will get my workout in after work, but if it is not too dark, it may become a run! We will see.

What are your plans today? Rest, work, workout?

I finished my book last night so I am looking forward to starting a new one that I got at Christmas. The book I just read was the last in a 3 part series that was the death of me. The topic is great but the author really drags things on. I was surprised I was able to read the last book so fast (700 pages in 2 weeks). Again this last one dragged on, new things kept coming up preventing it from ending, and then the ending was so unsatisfying. The series was wild, but maybe too long. I am happy to close that chapter (literally).

Wishing everyone a great hump day!

Edited