Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! Full Body Strength and Cardio Workout

Hey Blenders!

Who’s ready to kick this week off with a short and sweet strength/cardio mash-up? In under 25 minutes, we’ll tackle 4 supersets that will be sure to boost your metabolism and leave you feeling energized!

Full Body Strength and Cardio Workout

I recently took a cycling class where the instructor said “what better way to celebrate your body than to feel the release of energy and power your body holds?” I couldn’t agree more. This workout is the kind that feels like a celebration of what your body CAN do. Without being too intense or too mild, it lands right in the middle for an empowering and energizing “celebration,” if you will. While this is a solid level 3 workout, it can easily feel like a 4 by increasing the intensity at which you work.

Another thing I love about this workout is the format. It’s simple, keeps you on your toes, and isn’t super repetitive. Each superset pairs together 2 exercises - 1 exercise is strength focused, while the other is cardio focused. We perform the 2 exercises back to back (nope, no rest!) for 30 seconds each before resting for 30 seconds. If that’s too much rest, I encourage you to stay moving in place through the rest period.

High and low-impact modifications are offered, so come as you are and let’s crush this workout together!

Are you in?
Nicole