Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! No Equipment Total Body Strength

Good morning FB Family!

This quick, bodyweight-only routine is great for days when you don’t want to feel totally exhausted by your workout but still want a little challenge. With only one circuit repeated twice and 30-second work intervals, today’s workout release is a fun way to enjoy movement when you just want to get your body moving:

No Equipment Total Body Strength Circuit

The six-exercise circuit has a small emphasis on balance/coordination and moves from lower body to upper body and core-focused moves. Your primary focus of the workout is enjoyment. Of course, quality movement with proper form is key, but also try to enjoy moving your body without thinking too much about how the workout connects to your performance goals. Your brain (and body) needs a break every now and then from all the planning and calculating!

Feel free to progress or modify the exercises based on your energy levels of the day, especially during the two-minute ladder-up plank/core finisher. The write-up includes alternative exercises for this finisher should you need modifications to plank position.

I’m curious to know where you all place this workout in your training schedule – let us know in the comments below! I filmed this workout after a weighted strength routine and it felt like a great working recovery to lower my heartrate to a moderate/low intensity before starting my day.

I hope you enjoy the routine! See you on the screen.

-Tasha