My Workout & My Day

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone and we are almost halfway through the week and so far me it's just going to be nice and easy week for me doing things around the house nothing too much. Execept for when we clean house on Friday then we are really busy running around trying to clean everything and making sure we don't miss anything that needs to be cleaned out or cleaned up. Moving on to workouts, what workouts are all of you ladies been doing for this week because for me I'm doing FB Strong this first program, and the workout that I had for today was Stretch and Tone for Core Stability and Back Health with Daniel.

Tomorrow I have a total body strength workout which I haven't done one of those in a while so it should be interesting depending on who it's with, but other than that it's going to be a easy week for us nothing too much to where we need to drive and go anywhere until Friday. So now I'm going to pass it on to you ladies now to let me know of what you got going on this week for all of you and what you are all looking forward to this week. Because I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing my best friend Ashton but I don't know for sure until I talked to her again on Thursday night, but until then I'm not that worried about it.