Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Foundational Full Body Strength Circuits

Hey FB Fam,

I’m so excited to be returning from maternity leave and back on the screen with you! As I’m a little over 3 months postpartum, I’m still working to regain my strength while being mindful of my recovery journey. Much of what you’ll see from me in the coming months is representative of my postpartum progression back to exercise!

That brings us to today. I’ve got a Foundational Full Body Strength workout for you.

My goal with this one is to bring you a comprehensive workout that covers all major muscle groups and helps to build your foundation of strength. That being said, we’re ditching combination exercises for the day (though I do love those too!) and focusing on the fundamental movement patterns we rely on daily - think squats, deadlifts, rotations, pulls, presses, and more! 

The workout format is made up of circuits. Each circuit has 3 exercises - an upper body, lower body, and core - to ensure plenty of balance throughout. This structure keeps us moving without fatiguing one single muscle group too much.

The strict focus on simple, yet impactful exercises makes this workout great for both beginners learning to master the movements as well as seasoned exercisers wanting to build strength. Check the write-up for ways to add or decrease intensity.

I enjoyed this one and hope you do, too!

And finally…I’ve missed my FB fam, so please drop a “hello” below! I can’t wait to hear from you and crush some workouts again.

Nicole