Daily Check-in: Monday, January 16th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

Happy MLK Day to you all!

how are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was grand--and I hope you checked in with our wonderful weekend guest host Shabnam! Shabnam, as always, it's a pleasure to hear from you--and thanks so much for ghosting!

It was a pretty nice and quiet weekend here, and I did not do much at all. I needed it tho, methinks. And, knock on wood, Alpha is a feeling a bit better. In fact, right now, he's barking out the window at a leaf..So, you know, that's improvement. I hope he continues to improve, and stay healthy. And that my girls stay healthy too.

Ok, as for workouts today--what's on your calendar, Blendiez? A program, a challenge, or a free-for-all?

I'm the latter! On Friday, I did Brian's very first FB workout again, and man! Does that one make me so sore! I do love that it's mostly low impact, no equipment, and about 30 minutes in length--and such a tough workout! As for today though, I think I want some lower body focus. I think I may do some vintage FB with some of Kelli's older booty focused routines.

And what about food for today, Blenderz? What's on the menu?

Maybe a salad of some kind. I've been craving tons of veggies lately; so a salad would really fit the bill.

Finally; a pic! Since we had domestic birds last week; let's have wild birds this week! We'll start with some of my favorite winter visitors, the Evening Grosbeaks! These guys are in an irruption year, so we're getting quite a few visiting our feeders, and I love it!

Ok Blendiez, that's enough from me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited