Perspiration Pals Monday December 16th

Hey Pals and Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day to you wherever you are in the world.

My WiFi is being wonky this Monday morning so before it decides to go back to sleep, I should get right down to why we're (ostensibly) here - workouts. What have you got looking back at you from the calendar today? I plan to start the Pilates Immersion Challenge this week, but since I have the day off and have the time for it, today I will do Kelli's latest lower body workout. I can't resist the combo of strength training and Pilates. Of course, that is all dependent on the internet gods smiling on me when I decide to press play so we shall see.

Lucky for me, most of my chores were completed yesterday so I won't have to worry to much about my post-workout tired legs having to carry me through any strenuous tasks. I will walk Remy prior to my workout as an extra bit of warm-up. It is brisk and cold this morning, but still no snow and none in the forecast 😢.

In the nourishment department I have plenty of veggie chili and banana nut muffins from yesterday to see me through the beginning of this week at the very least. Dinner will be a favorite FB recipe for stir fry with ramen noodles, but I will use the fresh veggies I have on hand - cabbage, mushrooms, and broccoli, yum - instead of frozen, and ground chicken instead of beef.

Okay to be safe rather than sorry when I hit the "publish" button in a sec, now I turn it over to you. Let us know what you're up to today, even if it's a whole lot of nothing like me.

CK - 🕊️💙

Edited