My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone and how's everyone been doing since the last time I got online and talked to all of you before I went to my dad's house last Friday? Because I'm doing pretty good nothing much execept for yesterday we all went grocery shopping and it was one heck of a rainy day going into town yesterday, it was just coming down like crazy and they were big drops of rain and I mean big drops. But on the bright side we are looking forward to sunshine this week to give us a break from the rain and a chance for the water in the river to move downstream, before the rain starts back up again.

Even though when it's raining outside and we can't do nothing much outside we can still have fun doing fun things inside the house while the rain is outside doing it's thing, because we find ways to pass the time by for us when it's raining outside. We tend to have a lot of fun inside the house when it's raining outside because we will either be working on a puzzle, playing games together, or watching a movie even it all depends on what we are in the mood for that day. Oh and before I forgot to tell all you my workouts that I had for the past two days and for today was upper body with Kellie on Friday, Core and HIIT with Daniel yesterday, and upper body with Kellie again for today.

All of them were good burners because after the workout was done I was feeling the burn on my body and it lasted for a couple of hours before it went away for the rest of the day.