Perspiration Pals Sunday January 15, 2023πŸŒžπŸˆπŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈ

Happy Sunday Ppals!,

I hope you are all doing well today. It is a cold chilly start to the day here but it is sunny out.

I am showing you a picture of the Delaware canal from my Christmas visit to my mom's. It was really cold most of the time I was there and the weather here this morning at 34 F would have felt like a heat wave. In fact it did feel like a heat wave the day we walked on the canal. I was happy it was warm enough that day. I'll share another picture in the comments of a small waterfall also along the canal to show how cold it had been. The Delaware River and canal doesn't freeze often.

Today I have a somewhat busy fun day. I am going to a bookclub meeting. I haven't been in forever so it will be nice to see everyone. The meeting was put together quickly so we didn't have time to select or read a book. So this means we can just talk without pretending to talk about a book. We may talk about an article on ghost writing. So I better get reading or skimming.

Then I am going to help with a dinner my church is severing at a local shelter.

I am not sure I'll get to a walk since it is cold but I have 20 minutes of yoga and then last night I picked out a Amanda's upper body expess workout and a warm up and cooldown by Kelli. I am excited to get back to strength training.

I am planning on making pancakes πŸ₯ž for breakfast and curried zucchini with penne for dinner,.

Now tell us about your day. What are you up? And what is on your menu and exercise agenda?

All are welcome to chat with us.

Edited