Weekend Check-Ins: Sun, January 15

Good morning, afternoon or evening beautiful Blendfriendz!

I'm a bit late because I overslept! It's very rare for me but happens sometimes. Anyway, let's do some ghostings starting with workouts. Are you guys working out today. Given it's Sunday, most of us are either resting or doing some recovery. But not everyone start their weekly workouts on Monday. So please share any workout or non-workout activities with us. Slots and couch potatoes are also welcome😉. I'm doing nothing today! If course my house can use some cleanness but nope, thank you. FB wise, I have a mindfulness video that I might do later. But let's hear from you.

Dinner or any other meal is the next week discuss and share. I most of you know it's husband's turn to cook and I don't know what it would be today. He's gone to do groceries. I woke up so late that he just went by himself😁. I'd love to hear your food stories. Please share if you'd like to.

Can't believe I wrote all those words before drinking my coffee! I'm gonna let you go, get some ☕ in my system and wait for your lovely posts.

Thank you so much for checking in with me. Our lovely host Kim will be back tomorrow. Have a beautiful Sunday FB friends💛