HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group January 15th 😊

hey there folks,

hello from a cold wintery Norway. Guess what, this past week we had surprise northern lights all over the sky (in some parts of the city). From my own window, I did manage to spot a green glow over the mountain 🤩 seeing the northern lights is actually the only thing on my bucket list (years before i even imagined i would end up in Scandinavia).

so, i was thinking do you have a bucket list, or say even if you don't call it that, is there something you'd like to do/experience once in your lifetime?

for today's quote, i picked one again based on my this week's experiences. I had a lunch catch up with a friend. we didn't expect it but the food was excellent and it was a cozy lil restaurant. it was a clear sky day (rare for January here) and all lil things around simply made me appreciate the day even more. any such experiences lately for you?

I am recovering from, what i suspect was a mild flu, so couldn't workout in the past week. but i feel like i can pick up where i left in week 2 of Strong 3 in next couple of days.

that's about it from me folks. a full working week awaits, so i plan to slow it down a lil today. over to y'all now. tell us about your day and more.

thank you for checking in with me today, and i wish y'all a good week ahead! :)