Weekend Check-Ins: Sat, January 14

Hello beautiful Blendfriends!

How's everyone? I hope good, better, best possible. Weekend's here๐Ÿ‘ป. Hope you're having the best one possible and if not, there's always a tomorrow. We're having a cold one here(for us๐Ÿ˜‰). I woke up to a 46ยฐf! This temperature is always welcome here if it's to stay only for a couple of days and not more๐Ÿ˜

Alright, let's talk workout and foods and life and photos. Photos? Unfortunately, I don't have one for today but I'm hoping to see yours. You guys never fail to elaborate the Daily Check Ins with your beautiful photos๐Ÿ˜

Workouts are also usually not in a failure side. Are you working out today? I know some are doing the brand new program, Strong 3, some are free styling and some are in a smoother side, doing some pilates. But we're all sitting firmly in this wagon together and enjoying the ride (even when we have to get up and get back on it). To share mine, I'm doing a yoga by Marina to finish the 5 day challenge officially. I might or might not do the meditation video, today or tomorrow. How bout you guys?๐Ÿ‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๐Ÿ’ช

Food front has been getting lots of "dunno" lately but we know that we all eat. I'm not sure what are we having for dinner since we are invited to a friend's. But I'm looking forward to my delicious lentil soup I made the other day, for lunch๐Ÿ˜‹. So, please fill out the blank in this section to share and give each other ideas and make others' mouths watery.๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿทโ˜•

I'm gonna stop here(bombarding you with emojis and nonsense words๐Ÿคญ) and let you guys take it away. Can't wait to read you and talk to you later. Thanks for checking in with me everyone๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›