HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 14th

Good Saturday morning everyone!

We received at least 25cm of snow over the last 2 days, it just wouldn’t stop snowing. To think that just a few days ago, sidewalks were perfectly clear and I didn’t need my crampons to walk, and I even went out to run errands in shoes a couple of time, because the ground was dry. I just hope our city clears the sidewalks soon, because walking Loki in the street is not safe.

I will try to find a safe area to go for a walk later today, as they predict some sun and I love a good Winter walk. I’ll also be doing 2 short core workouts, which will make for 30 minutes of exercise. Yesterday, I did Daniel’s Long Stretches for Sore Arms workout and that was such a great one! Went straight into my favourites.

Other than exercising and walking, this will be mostly a relaxing day for me, as I’ll be watching more figure skating all day. David needs to rest as well, as his right ankle has been bothering him for the past 3 days.

What will your Saturday entail? Other than exercising and perhaps working on your personal goals, have you planned a fun and relaxing activity? Something to get you out of your head for a little while is always good.

Leaving you with the quote above, which for me is taken literally this morning, but can be interpreted in so many ways.