Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! Quick Cardio, Strength, and Core Combo For Total Body

Hello Everyone,

I have a user requested workout for you to enjoy today. In the middle of 2022 I built a quick workout that had cardio, strength and core in it and the comment section was filled with the request to build another one just like it (as well as a longer version which is still in the works). Well, though I had a number of other user-requested content to get through, Kelli reminded me of this one so I got it on my filming schedule and it is now ready for you to enjoy.

Quick Cardio, Strength, and Core Combo for Total Body

This one is set up exactly like the original but with all new exercises (some of which were also user requested) and I have to say I may just like this version better than the first but you will have to be the judge of that. HERE is the original to compare. So, you can expect each group to have the same HIIT cardio, strength and core combination that causes this to be a quick but sweaty challenge. It even left my legs feeling like jello and a bit sore the next day. 

So, If you are looking for a sub 30 minute workout that has a little bit of everything this will definitely be one you want to try.

Enjoy, 
Daniel

P.S. Okay I know I have asked this before but, if you have any workouts that you would like me to remake with new exercises or even a really old one that you want done exactly the same (just better audio/film quality) then let me know so I can update my 2023 filming schedule.