HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 13th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How is January treating you?

We have a cafe in town which has always funny quotes. And according to a study I saw a while ago, most people's new years resolutions last only ten days. Therefore, if that's the time to deal with some troubles and than be happy for the rest of the year that would be nice. Except of course our resolutions should last longer. And I have the impression many of us doing quite fine. I am really happy with my current exercise routine and eating behaviour. I thought I would have much more problems after two and a half month of poor eating behaviour to get back into a healthier pattern. I know I shouldn't jinx it. It's only the start of the year but right now I feel really good and also proud of myself that it seems that I have learned a healthy eating pattern in the last couple of years, which I can come back to, if I lose traction. That makes me happy and it gives me some confidence that I can take good care of myself.

Workouts! What have you planned or is life just happening? I had a rest day yesterday because I was in Cork with my oldest son while he successfully did his driving test. Today I will try to squeeze an early workout in because I have a medical treatment later which will not allow me to do a workout afterwards.

Thanks for checking in with me.

Wishing you that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited