A

How many workouts a week ?

I seem to have hit a bit of a wall with my workouts recently. I got ill in December and had to take nearly 2 weeks off from working out and since then I’ve found it so hard to get back into the swing of things.

This hasn’t really happened before so I’m not sure how to navigate through this.

I was so tired yesterday when I got in from work and skipped yet another workout. Then I felt like I had a brilliant idea . I was doing and am still scheduling 4 workouts a week, 2 upper and 2 lower. My idea was to just condense this into 2 total body workouts a week.

But thinking about it today I’m not so sure , like yes each body part is still getting the exact same amount of a workout it would have done but is only 2 official workout days enough ?

Just to add I’m not concerned about the amount of movement I’m getting each day, I walk around 3 miles a day and have an active job so I don’t do workouts just for the sake of getting some movement in.

Basically just wanted to hear your thoughts on this , should I not be making decisions when I’m tired or could this actually be okay , even just for the short term?