Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 12th

Hi Blendiez!

How are you today?

I'm about the same as yesterday. Mr Alpha is still unwell. Poor guy.

Anyway, before I forget, let's talk weekend ghosting real fast. Here's our current line-up:

January 14th & 15th: Shabnam

January 21st & 22nd: Inge

January 28th & 29th: Lea

Any weekend after the 28th & 29th is open. So if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, just speak up, and Raven or I will get ya scheduled in--and thank you in advance.

What about workouts for today, Blenderz?

I really dont know if/what I'll do today. It depends on a lot of factors if I'll even worry about a workout today.

What's on the menu, Blendfriendz?

About the same answer as above for me lol.

FInally, here's another chicken pic for our chicken week: Blue, the Blue Andalusian hen! She's a very strange hen in that she has formed a close bond with another one of our hens (W.D., the Silver Gray Dorking), and will even preen her. Those two are our only 2 white egg layers too--so it's interesting that they're weirdly inseparable.

Alrighty then, that's enough from me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited