Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

New Plus Workout: Bored Easily Dumbbell Strength Intervals

Good Morning FB!

So if you ever had one of those days where you did not have the energy or were short on time, this quick Bored Easily Dumbbell Strength workout is perfect!

Bored Easily Dumbbell Strength Intervals

So the day I filmed this workout, my body was feeling it. I had just come off a day of training Jiu Jitsu for 2.5 hours and felt this Bored Easily workout was perfect for getting me moving again, and I feel it can do the same for you. This workout features various exercises targeting the lower body, upper body, and core. This workout will also allow you to work specific muscles from different positions, including the rack and half kneeling positions, emphasizing the core and single-arm exercises to work both sides of the body. 

Overall, this workout was not overly taxing but gave me a good sweat, and my body felt much looser as the day went on. Before starting this workout, take a quick overview of how you feel. If you want to push yourself, bring out the heavy dumbbells and get the work but if you feel stiff or sluggish, opt for the lighter and medium dumbbells and get moving. 

Let us know which way you decide to go when you complete the workout! 

Enjoy!

Brian