Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout! Quick Core Strength Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

Looking for a short core-focused routine that you can add onto another workout? Today’s workout release is a great option for helping you work on core stability and total body functionality:

Quick Core Strength Circuits

The workout begins with a quick activation series and then quickly rolls through two three-exercise circuits. Even if you’re using this workout as an add-on and already feel pretty warmed up, I encourage you to not skip the warm-up! Focus on improving your mind-muscle connection to increase core muscle engagement throughout each circuit.

The write-up includes a few tips on proper form as well as options for decreasing the difficulty on a few exercises. You’ll hear me verbalize these tips during the video as well. Even though I’ve been doing these exercises for years, I’m always reminding myself to brace my core and tilt my pelvis during my personal workouts as well.

Right now, I’m reading your comments, planning new workout content, and preparing to film workouts. I can’t wait to share new content with you! I’m also incorporating a couple mindfulness practices into my daily regimen to start the year off building a new habit – which Fitness Blender guided meditations are your favorites?

Enjoy this short but effective core routine! Don’t forget that this workout is also a great standalone routine (warm-up and cool-down included) so feel free to tackle these circuits as your primary movement of the day.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha