Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 10th

Hello Blenderfam!

How are you today?

I'm ok. A bit worried about my Alphie boy. He seems to be under the weather. So I'll be keeping a very close eye on him today. Poor puppy. 😟

Other than that though, just the same ol' stuff here.

So let's talk workouts, shall we? What workouts are ya'll doin today?

I did Kelli's newest lower body routine yesterday. I liked it! Today, i'll be doing some upper body work. I was thinking kickboxing, but I'm not sure that I'll have the energy for it today. We shall see how I feel later on though.

As for food today?

No idea. Yesterday we had a nice salad with butternut squash, goat cheese, and almonds, and it was delicious! Might make something like it again today.

And a pic?

How bout a Twofer Tuesday? You guys remember how we hatched some baby chickens last summer, and we only had 1 Dark Cornish make it? Well, here he is! Mr Mumu, all grown up. He looks just a like a smaller version of his big dumb daddy, Meatball, who's in the background there.

Alrighty then, that's enough from me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited