Perspiration Pals 5 January 2023 🎁🎉

Hello Pals! How are you today? I’ll be back to work tomorrow and normally this makes me anxious and dejected I’m all right now. I’ve had a long relaxing holiday and I’m ready to get annoyed and tired of people again. I think my shoulder injury contributed to my trying to break bad habits and start new better ones. Hopefully. Which brings me to today’s topic, based on another excellent article (two articles actually) written by Haley.

I know I’m not alone when I say I’ve got slightly obsessed with working out at least 5 times a week no matter what over the past couple of years. I didn’t take time off when my elbow was injured but now I was forced to. So according to Haley’s article When Rest is More Important Than Working Out, what are some good reasons to not work out? The article also tells you how not to work out and I think it’s really worth reading.

I did a rather tough kickboxing routine with Daniel this morning. I haven’t done it for 5 years so I forgot how tough it was but I could do it. With some modifications, mind you. I developed a nice headache so I’ll stop typing now, drink some tea and take it easy.

Have a nice day, Pals!

I've nearly forgotten, I'm sorry, I think it's Zoe's birthday today. So happy birthday, Zoe, if you read this I hope you're having a good day.

Here's a little Dobos torta for you 🎂

Edited