My Workout & My Day

Hello everyon we are halfway through this crazy week and how's everyone online doing since I last checked in with all of you ladies on Monday? Because nothing much hass happened for us over here other than the crazy wind that we got blowing over here and it hasn't even started raining yet and I don't know when it's going to start raining. Moving on to workouts, the workout that I had for yesterday was a lower body workout with Kellie that was a burner, and the workout that I had for today was both a upper body and core workout also with Kellie and my arms are feeling it some.

I know that the side of my core area is still sore from the core workout that I had with Daniel on Monday because that workout was a challenge and I really worked out my core area. So I think that the stretching workout that I have for tomorrow will definetly feel good on my body after the workouts that I've had for the past 6 days for the first week of FB Strong. Because I know that my arms are going to be feeling it later today of the amount of weight that I lifted durning the exercises that I did with Kellie today.