2022 recap

Last year I started the year with my weekly goal evaluations (which I stopped doing half way through the year after a year and a half because I needed a break). In my first post I wrote:

I want to become the type of person that takes good care of her health. Small win: making healthy food choices, working out regularly, taking care of my mental health through drawing/reading/relaxing..

I want to become the type of person that climbs grade 5 boulders with ease. Small win: practice pull-ups through hang training 3 times a week.

The health portion: there is room for improvement: my food choices are 60/40 for the healthy choices, I would like to go to 80% healthy choices, so that will be a goal for this year. I have been working out regularly, and took some rest days when needed. That is also taking care of myself, so ✔️. I worked on my mental health by doing my NLP course, but need some more offline time as well. Another goal for 2023.

Climbing: some grade 5 (V1), I climb with ease, other are difficult. There is definitely improvement. I did not do my pull-up training the entire year, so I should maybe pick that up again.

How was your year? Did you listen to your body? Did you enjoy your workouts? Any plans or goals for 2023?